Die universelle Sprachsteuerung
The Talking-Pi is a to Google Home / AIY-Projekt compatible, intelligent and universal Open-Source voice-control-assistant for the Raspberry Pi.
Simpy control your light, outlets or your coffee machine with your voice.
There are no limits to your imagniation.
The Talking-Pi is equipped with a holder for 433MHZ radio modules.
Furthermore, it is possible to address devices and circuits via the GPIO interface of the Raspberry.
Another highlight is the microsecond accurate 6 channel servo PWM control. This allows you to control robots or robot arms, for example.
- Intelligent Open Source Voice Control Wizard
- Configurable and customizable according to your own wishes
- Compatible with Google Home / AIY Project
- Integrated I2S sound output driver with 1x3W loudspeaker output on a screw terminal
- Using commercially available expansion boards: control of radio modules (433 MHz) via voice control